Waggy Walkys Lockbox Policy
- Keys remain safely at your home, and not in the hands of your pet sitter. A secure lock box provides you with peace of mind.
- In the event of an emergency or last minute dog walking request, our pet care specialists will have immediate access to your home.
- Whenever you move, you can take the lock box with you.
- The ability to change your lock box code whenever you need.
- Lock boxes are designed to withstand the harshest of elements and theft.
Waggy Walkys Lockbox FAQ’s
Your unique 4-digit lockbox code will be preset for you. You can locate the code at the top the instruction sheet that is provided with your lockbox. Please see below for reference
Yes. You may change the lockbox code anytime you want. However, please update the office whenever you make a change.
Fast forward to :28 seconds of the video to see how you can reset your lockbox code.
Often times clients already have key-less entry systems in place or live in apartment buildings where concierges can assist the pet sitter in entering your home. In these situations, a lockbox would not be needed.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your situation does not allow for a lockbox.